Archive for the ‘Data’ Category
Each circle is a shoe, the size of the circle corresponds to the number of times I wore that shoe. The pie slices represent socks (and they are colored accordingly). The larger the pie slice, the more times I wore that shoe with that sock (e.g. I wore green socks with Fluevogs more than I wore them with Keens). Click on the chart or right here to play with the data yourself.
Some of my observations:
- I wore my four pairs of Smartwools 17 times in one month.
- I wear my Keens (11) almost twice as much as a wear my Fluevogs (6).
- I wear the brown and blue socks the most (5 ea.) and the green socks the least (3).
- I am more likely to wear green socks with red Fluevogs and therefore question my fashion sense.
- For the first couple weeks I was wearing in the pattern: blue, green, brown, black.
- Of the two socks I wear the most so far, one is Machine Wash/Dry (blue) and one is Hand Wash/Dry (brown). What is more harmful to a sock: machine washing or machine drying? Does anyone know?
Please play around and share your own! And here is the wash/dry chart for reference: